Iconic Navs Docs
1. Upload iconic-navs folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Find settings page under the `Settings` menu
- Requires at least: WP 3.5
- Adding image icons:
1. Go to Appearance -> Menus at your Dashboard
3. Chose the menu item
4. Click Upload icon
5. Upload an image from your computer or chose from the Media Library
6. Click Use icon
7. Save the menu
- Adding font icons:
1. Go through items 1 - 3 at Adding image icons
2. Click Chose from font icons
3. Chose icon
4. Click Use icon
5. Save the menu
- Menu Locations Settings:
Use image or font icon type for a certain menu location at your theme. If you display the same menu at two different locations, e.g. at the header and footer of your site, you might want to upload both image and font icons to items and then set Use icon type for each location. When no Use setting is found a font icon will override an image one if both are chosen for an item.
Custom CSS. For the sake of matching your theme style the icons will inherit the menu font color and increase its size just reasonably. Anyway you can add custom CSS rules separated by semicolon font-size:40px;color:green;
Image icons sizeSet up image icon size in px, e.g. 50px. The default image icon size is 30px.
Note that before using the Location Settings you have to have the menus assigned to the locations!
- Mobile display Settings: The icons will show up all right if you skip this setting, anyway if you want to a menu to get responsive as to display the icons only at the smaller screens, the menu have to be assigned to a particular theme location. When it is simply check the corresponding checkbox at Mobile Options -> Display icons only at